#germanshepherds

Stare into my eyes 👀


1💬Normal

Quando alguém abre a geladeira... When someone opens the fridge...


1💬Normal

I will never gib up boll


1💬Normal

Kimber has really bad separation anxiety, especially at night while in the crate. He used to whine and wake us up multiple times during the night. We’ve been giving him two chews every night before bed and they seem to chill him right out. We’ve noticed he’s sleeping a lot better and there’s a lot less whining. If your pup suffers from anxiety, I highly recommend these chews.⠀ ⠀ @baileyscbd:⠀ Our Omega Hemp Soft Chews are Veterinarian Formulated with phytocannabinoid rich hemp oil, hand harvested and grown organically in Boulder, CO. Each chew is contains 3mg of CBD and over 200MG of combined Omega 3,6 and 9 fatty acids to help promote joint & bone health, heart health, a healthy fur coat and support cognitive health. Bailey’s also donates a bottle of CBD to a rescue in need for every 4 items sold! Make sure to use code KIMBER15 at www.baileyscbd.com for 15% OFF!⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ #gsd #germanshepherd #gsdlover #gsdlovers #germanshepherdpuppy #germanshepherdsdaily #gsdlife #gsdpuppy #gsdpage #dogsofinstagram #germansheperdlove #germanshepherdfanpage #germanshepinsta #sablegermanshepherd #gsdstagram #gsdclub #germanshepherds #gsdunited #germanshepherdofig #gsdcute #gsdworld #ilovegermanshepherd #gsdofinstagram #dogsofinstagram #gsdcorner #puppies #puppy #ilovegermanshepherd #puppylove #germanshepherd_corner⠀ ⠀


7💬Normal

Happy Tongue out Tuesday 😛 #tot


3💬Normal

💙 This design just for you! ⠀•⠀ ⠀•⠀ 💯 💯 High-quality products, 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Worldwide shipping 🚀 ⠀•⠀ ⠀•⠀ ❗ Order now to get 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING for all orders above $40! 🔥 ⠀•⠀ ⠀•⠀ ✊ Click the link in my profile to get yours ⏏ ⠀•⠀ ⠀•⠀ ⠀•⠀ ⠀•⠀ #germansheperd #germanshepherdlovers #germanshepherdsofinstagram #schferhund #germanshepherds #gsdmalinoislove #germanshepherdpuppy #germansheppard #germanshepard #germanshepherdsofig #germanshepherdlover #germanshepards #shepherdsofinstagram #instagramdogs #dogoftheday #petsagram #cutie #paws #animals #pupsofinstagram #puppygram #puppies


1💬Normal

This is Emma, Imma be sure to protect. When I grow up people will take my cute bark serious 😤


5💬Normal

Carma and Dallas chewing on their Elk Antlers - - together. These girls know their manners:) #gsdtraining #germanshepherds #germanshepherdpuppy #gsdpuppy#tufffluff #elkantlers #puppyteething #cleaningpuppyteeth


0💬Normal

I’ll have a Guinness! Another inside glance from my soon-to-be-released book, Canines of San Francisco published by @weldonowen. This is Guinness, goofy dog model extraordinaire and @milodogsandcats alum. I photographed him and his older sister Kaya a.k.a @kaya_and_guinness the first week I started shooting back in February. We shot up on top of Bernal Heights late in the day near sunset and had a crisp clear view of the city. Kaya was all business and a true professional. Her picture was the kind where people see it and say “oooooooh”. Guinness went the more comic route with a really cute sloppy sit and silly expression that makes people say “awwwwwwwww”. I think it just turned out great. One other note, when I took this Guinness was six months old. Now he’s a lot bigger and twice the size of his older sister but I hear from their mom that sis still rules the roost! You can see both of them and 250 other dogs photographed all around the city when the book comes out a week from today on October 22nd. It’s available for preorder now through the link in my bio.


12💬Normal


2💬Normal

It’s starting to occur to me that I’m posting more photos of my dog than my children. Haha. But in my defense he listens and holds still better. 🤷‍♂️. . . . . #gsd #germanshepherd #k #dogsofinstagram #dog #gsdofinstagram #dogs #gsdpuppy #germanshepherdpuppy #puppy #germanshepherddog #dogstagram #germanshepherdsofinstagram #instadog #gsdlove #gsdstagram #love #doggo #dogoftheday #puppiesofinstagram #shepherd #puppies #germanshepherds #gsdofig #gsdsch #workingdog #doglover #gsdpuppies #sch #bhfyp


2💬Normal

Well he was cleanish for 6 days 🤷‍♀️


1💬Normal

Huggies 🥰❤ © @chistrein ______________________ credit:@germanshepherrds----For shop gsd lover tshirt--> store link in my bio @germanshepherd_club #ilovemygsd #germanshepherds #germanshepherdsofinstagram #gsdpost #GSDloverss #gsdlife #gsdsofigworld #GSDstagram #gsdmalinoislove #mygsd


5💬Normal

VP4 (USCA Sieger 19’) Vermeer vom Seelenvoll and his father VA Fight vom Holtkämper Hof. ❤️ • • • • • #germanshepherd #germanshepherds #germanshepherdpuppy #germanshepherdlove #germanshepherdsofinstagram #gsd #gsdofinstagram #gsdpuppy #gsdlovers #dogsofinstagram #doggo #dogstagram #dogs


0💬Normal


1💬Normal

My goodness! 😍 ​Follow Marley 👉 @worldmeetmarley ​​Use #gsdstagram to be featured! 🐶


17💬Normal


1💬Normal

All of the sticks #germanshepherds #ranchdog #monasheemountains


0💬Normal

we could give Kylee the fluffiest blankets, the most comfortable bouncy bed, and she’d still decide to sleep next to the couch just to be near me more. ❤️❤️ tags: - - - #puppy #puppylove #puppies #dogs #doglovers #animals #germanshepherddog #gsd #germanshepherds #shepherds #animals #dogsofinstagram #animalsofinstagram #love #cute #doggo #pupper #beautiful


1💬Normal

Hoje foi dia de cãonhecer minha aumiga Magali, foi demais! Nossas mamães são amigas desde bebezinhas, mas como a vida nos levou para lugares diferentes, só hoje tivemos a oportunidade de nós cãonhecermos. Foi um dia perfeito, brincamos muito e até aprendi a nadar. Depois mostro mais fotos para aucês.. aumo minha tia Sinara e aumei minha "prima/aumiga" Magali, ela é super meiga e linda. . . . #gsd_feature #goldenretriever #gsdowner #pastoralemaofortalezaoficial #pastoralemaobr #pastoralemaocapapreta #pastoralemo #pastoraleman #aniversariopet #pastoralemany #pastoralemaobrasil #germanshepherds #germanshepard #germanshepherdbreeder #germanshepherd #gsdpuppies #gsdlife #gsdloversofinsta #gsdloverss #gsdforlife #gsdloversofig #gsdloverstagram #gsdlovers #instadog #instacao #ufv #comidapet #dogsofinstagram #ligadospastores


6💬Normal

Okay friends - we need prayer warriors! I BELIEVE that God can move mountains. Lucy's appointment did not go as expected. We thought we were looking at elbow dysplasia and that it would just be a surgical repair. The surgeon here reviewed her xrays from back home and said they weren't clear enough of her left leg to tell what was going on. So, they did more xrays. After review of the xrays, they said her issue could be 1 of 2 things. They said there is about a 10% chance that it could be a fungal infection and about a 90% chance that it could be a bone tumor. We need prayer warriors!! I'm calling on God for the 10%! If it IS the 90%, she will have to have her leg amputated. I am personally devastated and can't stop the tears. I'm just asking for many many prayers.


4💬Normal

My first #tongueouttuesday! Am I doing it right? #wildlandwanderer


6💬Normal

#TransformationTuesday Last month, Mama Hudson/Bridget was on deathrow with her three 4-week old puppies, at the Harris County Animal Shelter. For days, we looked for fosters, but no one stepped up. Mama had a leg injury and her vet record noted old femoral fracture. Her tail was cut. It was obvious that she had gone through a whole lot of abuse than what met the eyes. We just did not know the extent of it. We could not let her die in the shelter, without knowing love and the warmth of a home. We were also scared that their pups will all be adopted or rescued and mama will be left behind. So, we had no option but to take them to boarding. We do not have a whole lot of fosters. But the ones we have, are extremely reliable and compassionate. Maggie Lopez stepped up to foster the family, despite already taking care of Belgium for us. Marianne Fanning took in the pups once they were weaned. When we took Mama to our vet, her xray confirmed an old femoral fracture, in accordance with the shelter imaging. But it also revealed that this completely innocent creature was shot multiple times by a shotgun and pellets were lodged all over her body. Her tail was not genetically short, but was cut. This cruelty survivor took care of her babies so well in the shelter, that the babies came out healthy and continued to grow healthy. A month and a half later, Mama, now named Lola Sophia by her foster mom, is slowing getting used to kindness and love. She met her pups a couple of weeks back at their foster home, to make sure she knew her girls were safe, happy and healthy. This is why we rescue! This is why we beg for fosters. so all the shelter animals get a chance at life. This is why we are forever grateful to our fosters who take a chance with these broken souls and make them whole again. #FosteringSavesLives #AdoptAShelterPet #FosterAdopt #houstonwehaveaproblem #adoptables #germanshepherds #germanshepherdsofinsta #germanshepherdpuppies


1💬Normal

Next Page